Cloud Software Architect
- Tel Aviv, Israel
Radware is a global provider of cybersecurity protection solutions for networks and applications, servicing customers around the globe. Cloud Services is the fastest growing business and using the most cutting-edge technologies. We are looking to take our service to the next level in our key markets.
We are looking for a Senior Software Architect for leading the design, creation and evolution of Radware's global cloud security services management, orchestration, monitoring and analytics systems. The Architect will be responsible for ensuring service scale, high performance, and reliability. The ideal candidate has a vast experience as an architect of large and complex SaaS systems. The position requires strong leadership skills and must be able to collaborate effectively with a group of high performing individuals.
Roles and Responsibilities:
• Demonstrate knowledge of cloud architecture and implementation features (OS, multi-tenancy, virtualization, orchestration, elastic scalability)
• Act as a Subject Matter Expert to the organization for Cloud Web Application management system's end-to-end architecture monitoring, provisioning, and management
• Provide hands-on assistance to the development teams' design, development, and resolution of technical issues
• Demonstrate leadership ability to back decisions with research and the "why," and articulate several options, the pros and cons for each, and a recommendation
• Maintain overall industry knowledge on latest trends, technology, etc.
• Define optimal design patterns and solutions for high availability
• Drive scope definition, requirements analysis, functional and technical design, application build, product configuration, unit testing, and production deployment
• Demonstrate forward thinking around where the organization is going and how technology can support these efforts
• Act as the coach and mentor to team members and technical staff
• Lead the definition and development of cloud management and orchestration systems' reference architecture
• Bachelor's degree in computer science, systems analysis or a related study, or equivalent experience
• Strong understanding of SaaS architecture and application development methodologies
• Experience in designing, building and scaling cloud based distributed solutions
• Experienced with Docker, Kubernetes
• Excellent design and coding skills
• Experience with a wide range of Java/J2EE and Web technologies. Experience with GOLANG is an advantage
• Application security and/or networking knowledge - big advantage
Back to top