Cloud Security Service Group Manager
- Tel Aviv, Israel
Radware is a global provider of cybersecurity protection solutions for networks and applications, servicing customers around the globe. Cloud Services is the fastest growing business in the market, and we are looking to take our service to the next level in our key markets.
We are looking for an experienced Cloud Security Service Manager to lead global emergency response teams of security analysts and security experts providing 24x7 security services for mission critical applications and services. The Cloud Security Service Manager's role focuses on maintaining customer assets to be safe and healthy, and leading the professionals responsible for delivering the service.
The Emergency Response Team (ERT) is a global organization, with a presence in key territories and includes the following key functions:
- ERT Analysts: Responsible for addressing security and service needs. The team provides first Tier-2 assistance to Radware's customers.
- ERT Experts: Technical top escalation tier providing expert level assistance and solutions to Radware's customers.
What will you do?
- Manage security service group Tier2-3 teams follow the sun
- Own the security service: Define and enforce service flows (internal and external), measure and exceed SLAs, provide high quality assistance to customers, report to upper management on growth and status, have a clear vision and well-defined execution plans
- Design and lead security research - taught leadership
- Manage, mentor, lead, and coach global technical security teams
- Closely collaborate with regional managers worldwide to meet their customers' needs
- Stay organized, manage conflicts and use creativity to find ways to make the service better
what do you need to succeed
- Bachelor's degree in Computer Science, Electrical Engineering or equivalent
- 5+ years delivery experience in a highly scalable global SaaS services or mission critical system.
- 5+ years experience in network or Application security, WAF, firewalls.
- 5+ years people management experience (15+ employees - local and offshore).
- Ability to grasp new technologies quickly.
- Excellent communication and presentation skills. The ideal candidate can clearly communicate goals, processes, and policies. He is confident and comfortable working with leadership teams and executive decision makers.
- Ability to excel in a fast-paced and challenging SaaS environment.
- Fluent English, both written and verbal.
Back to top