Cloud Operations Engineer
- Tel Aviv, Israel
We are looking for a strong cloud operation engineer to join the cloud operations global team in Radware's cloud business unit. The cloud operations team oversees and manages a highly distributed, scalable and resilient global cloud infrastructure. The cloud infrastructure is utilized for securing customers with mission critical applications.
What will you do?
• Build and manage a Cloud infrastructure for multiple Cloud providers
• Deploy, configure, and manage networking and security equipment
• Deploy, configure, and manage automation and monitoring tools
• Adapt architecture, infrastructure and tools based on market growth and technology rapid evolution
• Possess top-notch troubleshooting skills and a diagnostic intuition to solve challenging problems
What do you need to succeed?
• 5+ years of experience and knowledge in load balancing technologies, firewalls, IDS, DNS, TCP/IP, HTTP, and SSL is required
• 5+ years of experience in operating and managing a highly available global infrastructure
• Realtime operational experience
• Ability to excel in a fast-paced and challenging operations environment
• Experience with network configuration, network monitoring integration, security appliances, switches, firewalls, and network diagnostics required.
• Knowledge of routing protocols including BGP, and knowledge of the Internet concepts and routing architectures is required
• 3+ experience with scripting, Infrastructure and deployment automation.
• Backend systems management and support.
• Excellent English, both written and verbal.
We'll be happy if you also have
• Bachelor's degree in Computer Science, Electrical Engineering, a related field, or equivalent education preferred.
• Experience with EMC SAN storage environment is an advantage
• Experience with monitoring systems is an advantage
• Experience with SIEM Splunk/Qradar is an advantage
• Experience with VMware is an advantage
• Experience with Cisco UCS Blade Servers is an advantage
• CCNP, CCIE or other equivalent certifications is preferred
Back to top