Cloud NOC Engineer
- Tel Aviv, Israel
What will you do?
You will be part of the team that supports the Cloud infrastructure health and service monitoring 24x7.
The group supports the ERT (Emergency Response Team) and Operations team, providing first-level support, troubleshooting for all operative and infrastructure incidents for a global distributed network, and maintaining internal tickets, alerts, and KPIs.
You will perform the initial evaluation and, if unable to resolve the issue, will esclate it to the relevant team with needed information.
The Engineer will manage the war room if needed and relay the impact to all relevant parties.
What do you need to succeed?
• Networking flows and protocols knowledge with the ability to understand the distrbuted SaaS environment
• Good understanding of and experience with managing incidents and supporting systems
• Excellent troubleshooting and diagnosis capabilities
• Excellent communication skills and team work
• Excellent time management, multitasking, and prioritization skills
• Perceptive, fast learner, and able to perform well under pressure
• Create and follow runbooks to assure system health and KPI
• Manage real time incidents with multiple teams
• Clear understanding of networking elements and back-end systems
We'll be happy if you also have
• Experience with similar positions/companies
• Experience with monitoring tools, routers, switches, load balancers, and firewalls
• Knowledge of scripting languages and security protocols
• BSc/BA in Computer Science or equivalent
Back to top