Cloud Escalation Manager
Radware is a global provider of cybersecurity protection solutions for networks and applications, servicing customers around the globe. Cloud Services is the market's fastest growing business and we are looking to take our service to the next level in our key markets.
We are looking for a strong Esclation Manager who can expedite and improve customer incidents and customer crisis management. In this role, you will lead a team of Incident Managers who will orchestrate efforts, resources, investigation, reports, and communication throughout the incident lifecycle and will be the focal point for internal and external stakeholders. The Escalation Manager will interface with Customer teams, field teams, Senior Management, Cloud operations, Customer Success Manager, Support teams, and Engineering, to bring escalations to resolution at an efficient manner. Escalation resolution covers recovery, understanding the timeline of events and root causes, producing the proper Root Cause Analysis (RCA) reports, RCA communication with key stakeholders, and deriving lessons learned and see to their implementation, driving continuous improvement.
What will you do?
• Facilitate Radware Cloud customers' escalations throughout their lifecycles - assume accountability and be the focal point throughout crisis management.
• Identify and voice customer impact and urgency, and drive the best course of action per case together with the technical teams.
• Interface with technical teams to investigate, and gather data and lessons learned per incident. Liaise interfaces on an-ongoing basis to be able to run effectively in crisis mode.
• Provide updates to customers, account teams, CSMs, and management on status and progress.
• Produce "formal" RCAs that will be shared with customers and Support Success team with communication as required. Maintain escalation records.
• Measure Service Impact Event (SIE) KPIs and meet improvement targets.
• Set, enforce, and measure effectiveness of the escalation procedure - for minimum TTR and higher customer satisfaction.
• Derive actionable Lessons Learned from incident RCAs; follow up with the implementation plan and track implementation progress for proven continuous service quality improvements.
Requirements • BS/BA degree or equivalent technical experience, MBA preferred
• 3+ years' experience working with an SaaS-based solution
• 3+ years' experience with leading teams (at least 3 members) customer-facing roles such as professional services, customer success, account management, and support
• Deep technical knowledge, including networking and networking security
• Ability to excel under pressure and tight deadlines
• Ability to work independently and perform well under minimal supervision
• Ability to travel domestically and internationally as needed (<10%)
• Ability to work flexible hours depending on the needs of our customers and the business
• Proven experience with operating in matrix and cross-functional environments
Language and Communication Skills
• Excellent written and spoken communication skills
• Fluent in English written and spoken
• Presentation skills, high degree of comfort with presenting to a variety of audiences - including C level.
• Exhibits good listening skills and comprehension
• Capable of building relationships across geographies, cultures, and organizations
• Work experience at a global foreign company
Back to top