C++ SW Engineer
The Security C++ SW Engineer will be part of an R&D group that develops high-end security technologies that protect critical business infrastructures against network and application downtime, application-vulnerability exploitation, and other emerging cyberattacks. The group focuses on penetrating new markets with newly developed technologies, as well as solving challenging customer problems.
What will you do?
The engineer will be responsible for designing and developing Radware's cross-platform security products with a focus on virtualization solutions.
You should have a deep understanding of the application code and be a focal point for R&D questions and R&D design issues.
In this position, you will:
- Develop new techniques to block hackers from penetrating or taking down our customers' sites by inspecting all layers (Layers 2-7) of traffic.
- R un in a virtual and Cloud environment, as well as on high-end platforms that can handle multi-gigabit traffic.
What do you need to succeed?
- BSc in Computer Science or similar
- Experienced with C/ C++ coding
- Deep understanding of network protocols and networking technologies
- Familiarity with Object-oriented software development
- Familiarity with a Multiprocessing/ Multithreading environment
We'll be happy if you also have
- Cybersecurity experience
- In-depth of knowledge of the Linux operating system
- Knowledge of data science and/or machine learning
- Knowledge of Cloud or virtualized environments
Back to top