- Tel Aviv, Israel
Radware is looking for an innovative and talented Senior Software Engineer who will have a significant impact on the company .
What will you do?
- As a Senior Software Engineer, you will be part of a team responsible for the design, development, and deployment .
- You will be using modern technologies such as Kubernetes, Docker, Kafka, Graph-databases, Prometheus, and other advanced tools .
- Develop cutting-edge, scalable, and high-performance products based on a microservices architecture
- Collaborate with Software Engineers and Product Managers to deliver a trendsetting product
- Craft clean, maintainable, and resilient code
- Work side-by-side with your peers to overcome complex challenges
- Continuously improve and learn new technological skills
What do you need to succeed?
- BSc in Computer Science or similar
- At least 2-3 years of experience developing using C/C++
- In-depth of knowledge of the Linux operating system
- Object-oriented software development experience
- Experience with a Multiprocessing/Multithreading environment
- Cybersecurity experience
- Knowledge of data science and/or machine learning
- Knowledge of Cloud or virtualized environments
- Deep understanding of network protocols and networking technologies
Back to top