Business Development GTM Operations Director - Cisco
- New York, NY
Radware has changed how businesses are securing the digital experience. As a result, it's now the recognized industry leader undergoing explosive growth in the rapidly expanding security market. A leading provider of cyber security and application delivery, Radware (RDWR) is looking for a Business Development Go To Market (GTM) Operations Director to fuel the growth by cultivating new relationships and driving revenue.
The Business Development GTM Operations Director will manage the day to day partnership with Cisco. This position will have responsibility to help support Cisco OEM sales. This is an individual contributor remote position with 33% travel.
- Work with internal stakeholders and Cisco to improve operational sales processes Liaise with Finance on adjusting loyalty pay outs Collaborate with Marketing on GTM strategy Support all marketing and field event (Shows, Industry Events etc.)
- 10 - 15 years of successful sales and business management/development of strategic partners/accounts
- Cisco Experience either in a Sales, BD, PMM, PM or TME role. Cisco Security preferred. Need to understand how Cisco is put together and how to navigate it.
- Sufficiently technical to provide field support and Radware product expertise
- Solid business acumen and demonstrates the best of customer advocacy and Radware success and balance
- Strong industry relationships
- High integrity team player
- Excellent presentation skills that are understandable and convincing
Back to top