- Tel Aviv, Israel
Radware is looking for a passionate, code loving Java Expert to join its back-end development team.
The team is responsible for the design, architecture and coding the new and innovative analytic product in the cybersecurity space, using machine learning and big data technologies, for detecting cyber-criminal activity.
What will you do?
• Take a leading role in the architecture and development of a new back end product using cutting edge technologies
• Write new methods and algorithms for cybercriminal activity detection
• Work in an Agile development methodology
What do you need to succeed?
• 3-5 years of Java and OOP experience
• Experience with Spring, Spring MVC, JDBC/Hibernate, Tomcat
• Working in a Linux OS environment
• Design and optimization of databases queries, MySQL internals
• Strong problem solving and coding skills
• Degree in Computer Science or equivalent education from a technological unit
• Team player, hard worker, quick learner, independent and loves challenges
• Self-motivated and independent worker
We'll be happy if you also have:
• AWS experience (S3, EMR, EC2, RDS, Athena, and more)
• Big Data development experience with the Map Reduce ecosystem: Hadoop, Spark, Hive - A BIG PLUS
• Java 8 Experience
• Python development experience
• NoSQL DB experience
• Experience working with Jenkins, Maven
Back to top