Radware, a leader in the field of Cloud and Cybersecurity, is looking for a talented highly-motivated team player to join one of its growing inspiring teams as a DevOps Team Lead.
The Radware Cloud-based security platform combines Big Data analytics, machine learning technology, and behavioral analysis for cyber-threat detection and assessment.
As a DevOps team lead, you will manage and work with the DevOps Engineers team to design, develop, monitor, scale and optimize the large-scale architecture of a winning Cloud-based security service.
What will you do?
- Hire DevOps Engineers team members
- Lead and work with the DevOps Engineers team in challenging Agile environment
- Lead efforts to improve availability, performance, and reliability
- Design and develop an always-available Cloud-based SaaS platform in AWS
- Design and develop robust CI/CD pipelines for Kubernetes running Containerized applications
- Design and build strong Application and System monitoring and automated self-healing procedures.
- Design and build infrastructure as code via Terraform
- Leverage a scripting language (Python) to build required automation and tools
- Work closely and collaborate with the development teams
- Maintain and support application deployments, building new systems and upgrading existing
- 3+ years of experience in DevOps leadership roles
- 3+ years in live SaaS production environments
- Experience managing infrastructure on AWS
- Experience with CI/CD tools (Jenkins, Terraform)
- Experience with the K8S platform and tools (Helm charts)
- Experience with monitoring solutions such as Splunk, Prometheus, Grafana
- Programming languages and scripting experience (Python is an advantage, Bash)
- Functioning well under pressure
- Strong problem-solving ability and a "Can-do approach"
- Ability to lead in a matrix environment
- Demonstrate management skills
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills