Radius is a fast-growing, venture-backed startup in the heart of San Francisco. We're developing breakthrough technologies that make it easier for all companies – large and small, established and pioneering – to understand and do business with one another.
We are looking for a Web Developer to join our Marketing team! As the primary Web Developer for Radius you will own Radius.com and ensure our website is fast, always-up, optimized for search, and responsive. If you are extremely well-versed in building, executing, and managing the development of high-traffic websites - this is the role for you!
- Develop new web pages, templates, WordPress plugins, and microsites for radius.com
- Ensure all Radius web properties are fast, always-up, optimized for search, and responsive and optimized for mobile
- Own and manage site security
- Maintain and monitor the backend of our Wordpress instance working with WPEngine
- Manage third-party vendor integrations
- Work closely with the web producer, design/UI team, and content owners to deliver project requirements on time
- Responsible for the development process
- 5+ years experience working with marketing teams as a web developer for a complex, high-traffic website
- 3+ years of experience with Wordpress, leading development cycle and maintaining code base
- Experience developing responsive sites using bootstrap, Ridiculous, or similar grid system
- Working knowledge of NPM, Gulp/Grunt, Bower, Sass, etc
- Comfortable learning new technologies quickly
- Ability to work collaboratively and effectively with cross-functional teams
- Self-directed and passionate about websites
- Some experience with server-side technologies (we’re currently on WPEngine) and being comfortable with CLI a plus
- Experience working with design teams
- Knowledge of SEO best practices
- Bachelor’s degree
Radius is an Equal Opportunity Employer.
Back to top