Radius is a venture-backed startup in the heart of San Francisco. We've been listed as a breakout tech company and are growing like crazy. At Radius, we offer the best software platform for understanding and reaching today’s 18M+ small and mid-sized businesses in the U.S. The platform combines the most accurate, extensive and real-time data set (based on simulations of the US SMB economy) with enterprise-ready, secure, intuitive software for companies that want to more efficiently understand, target and engage with their customers. It is uniquely able to deliver the results of extremely sophisticated data science through a UI that was designed for direct use by marketers.
The SaaS technology space is ripe for disruption by amazing product design and at Radius, design is core to our company. We believe in an iterative, fast-moving design process and are looking for a User Experience Designer to join our collaborative, growing Product Design team. In this role you will work end-to-end with Product Management, Engineering and other designers to define requirements, design user-friendly experiences, and bring the screens to life to continue to build and improve Radius’ applications.
- Conduct research activities to understand the problem space and how the target end-users work
- Participate in ideation and design concepts with the team
- Prototype at the appropriate fidelity level to share and test with others
- Test/validate concepts and prototypes with various audiences, from end-users to stakeholders
- Document and communicate UX decisions with team members throughout the process
- Collaborate with other Product Designers, Product Managers, and Engineers
- 2+ years practicing User Experience Design professionally
- Familiar with design tools such as Sketch and Adobe
- Ability to fight for the end-users while navigating business and technology constraints
- Exposure to working in a team end-to-end and knowing how to handle feedback
- Experience learning and finding out ways to look at problems
- Bachelor’s degree in Graphic Design, User Experience, Human-Computer Interaction, Computer Science, or related field
Additional Preferred Qualifications
- Strong in more than one UX/Design area, such as visual design or prototyping
- Experience in a related domain, such as enterprise software or SaaS
Radius is an Equal Opportunity Employer.
Back to top