- Act as escalation point for Engineering to ensure quick and efficient problem resolution.
- Respond to alarms, alerts, or abnormal behaviors detected through reactive and proactive monitoring.
- Implement change tickets effectively and efficiently for software deployments and fixes.
- Document bugs and issues related to network performance and collaborate with engineering to ensure resolution.
- Develop scripts around existing tools to automate simple tasks.
- 3+ years experience in Systems Administration with an in-depth working knowledge of Linux/AWS.
- Experience maintaining and troubleshooting Linux servers in a production AWS environment.
- Aptitude in Shell, Python, Perl or similar scripting languages.
- Experience in supporting and maintaining Java Tomcat applications.
- Knowledge of AWS networking features.
Additional Preferred Qualifications:
- Hands on experience with Kubernetes and Docker.
- Experience with Splunk, ELK or equivalent is desirable.
- In-depth AWS Infrastructure knowledge for security compliance.
Meet Some of Radius's Employees
Enterprise Sales Director
Wes travels frequently to meet with prospects and customers. He creates positive business relationships and demonstrates how Radius’ data-driven predictive capabilities can help drive demand and revenue for marketers.
Back to top