Strategic Account Executive
Radius is a fast-growing, venture-backed SaaS company in the heart of San Francisco. We are a team of 150+ passionate and successful employees that bring a wealth of experience and best practices from the most successful technology companies in the world. Together we are redefining the B2B Enterprise application landscape for Sales and Marketing organizations. Radius has combined Data and Intelligence into a single cloud based platform that now fuels the CRM and Marketing Automation solutions for many of the top Companies in the US including American Express, First Data, Sam’s Club, Discover, Amazon and many more. Our sales organization is rapidly growing and we’re looking to hire passionate, consultative and proven Account Executives to join us as we build our Customer Army.
As a Strategic Account Executive at Radius you will be responsible for selling into named Fortune 500 accounts within your region to successfully bring on new clients on a quarterly basis. You will work with key internal resources to help educate prospects on the power of data and intelligence, ultimately helping those prospects understand and see the value of the Radius Intelligent Platform. You will help drive Radius’ revenue growth as we seek to build a world-class sales team and scale the organization.
To excel in this role, you must understand the B2B sales & marketing landscape and have experience cultivating relationships with C-level executives across multiple lines of business. You must have a demonstrated track record of success and are eager to continue growing your career by closing large, complex deals and delivering continued value to customers.
- Generate revenue by selling, managing, developing, and growing a base of enterprise accounts
- Prospect potential customers through targeted outbound activity and cultivation of existing customer relationships
- Understand customer growth goals, strategies & initiatives, and establish Radius as a best in class customer acquisition & intelligence solution
- Effectively align Radius products to customer goals & objectives and develop a compelling value proposition through collaboration with your Customer Success Manager(s)
- Establish, expand, and maintain relationships with Marketing, IT & Sales executives in target accounts
- Meet and exceed quarterly and annual sales objectives
- Participate in all product, sales, and process trainings & certifications to acquire and maintain the knowledge necessary to be effective
- Manage account relationships, pipeline, and forecast in Salesforce CRM
- Travel required to meet with customers and prospects
- 8+ years of B2B sales experience with a track record of quota attainment and overachievement
- 8+ years sales experience in software and/or technology sales
- Technical aptitude & business acumen to execute a professional enterprise sales cycle
- Exceptional drive to succeed and produce consistent, sustainable results
- Must be able to navigate Enterprise organizations and establish rapport and credibility with broad set of influencers
- Excellent organization, presentation and time management skills
- Familiarity with Marketing Automation, CRM, and go to market operations is preferred
- Bachelor's degree
Radius is an Equal Opportunity Employer.
Meet Some of Radius's Employees
As founder and CEO, Darian leads the entire Radius Team and sets a strategic vision and long-term goals for the future.
Back to top