Staff Software Engineer
- Working within Agile methodology, collaborate with multiple stakeholders from the functional spec stage to the final release of features and products.
- Scale distributed applications, make architectural tradeoffs applying synchronous and asynchronous design patterns, write code, and deliver with speed and quality.
- Expertly analyze and troubleshoot the app, data engineering, and cache solutions for the massive Radius infrastructure, with hundreds of servers.
- Diagram complex architectures.
- Lead by example and communicate effectively with peers.
- 7+ years experience in software design, development, and algorithm-related solutions.
- Bachelor’s Degree or above.
- Expert knowledge of computer science, with strong competencies in data structures, algorithms, and software design.
- Experience with object-oriented design, coding, testing patterns, and programming languages (Java, C++, C#, and the like).
- Experience with relational databases (transactional and non-transactional), database architecture, and distributed transaction management.
- Master’s Degree
- Experience with SAAS/PAAS architecture
- Advanced knowledge of Java 8 and Elasticsearch
- Advanced knowledge of AWS components and how they’re used to create robust designs
Meet Some of Radius's Employees
Darian is an entrepreneur who worked at Facebook and eBay after studying computer science and philosophy at UC Berkeley—before co-founding Radius.
Back to top