Sr. Product Marketing Manager, Adtech
Radius is a fast-growing, venture-backed SaaS company in the heart of San Francisco. We are a team of 150+ passionate and successful employees that bring a wealth of experience and best practices from the most successful technology companies in the world. Together we are redefining the B2B Enterprise application landscape for Sales and Marketing organizations. Radius has combined Data and Intelligence into a single cloud-based platform that now fuels the CRM and Marketing Automation solutions for many of the top Companies in the US including American Express, First Data, Sam’s Club, Discover, Amazon and many more.
Interested in joining a top notch marketing team, marketing to marketers like yourself? This Sr. Product Marketing Manager for Adtech is a highly visible and cross-functional role tasked with helping launch, and grow our adtech business. It is a great opportunity for a strong communicator and cross-functional partner to drive success in an emerging market. You will own both our end to end product launch plan and deliverables for our adtech products but also working closely with sales and agency partners as the go to B2B Adtech expert where needed to move deals through the pipeline.
- Deliver end to end product launch tools from the foundational messaging, external collateral to training sales, CSM and partner teams for success
- Develop strategy, product positioning and messaging that differentiates Radius adtech products
- Influence product roadmap and business strategy with understanding of the adtech market and our customer
- Leverage analyst to position Radius in research, analyst recommendations, category and product positioning reports
- Be the expert on your buyers, how they buy and their buying criteria, the competitive landscape and evolving trends in the industry
- Collaborate with internal stakeholders to help move strategic partnerships with onboarders, and agencies, including finding, recruiting, integrating and developing GTM activities
- Drive our adtech thought leadership storyline, working cross-functionally to maximize our share of voice and support PR, and demand generation activities including external speaking opportunities as needed
- 5+ years of technology product marketing, having built and managed teams
- Experience marketing, selling adtech, and/or B2B Martech
- Domain expertise and/or experience selling into sales and/or marketing
- Excellent communication skills with an ability to articulate a product vision and messages, especially translating complex concepts into clear, compelling language
- Proven success developing and managing product go-to-market plans
- Experience working directly with senior management, direct sales and partners
- Experience conducting market research and analysis, detailed competitor and pricing
- Exceptional ability to develop messaging that compels buyers to buy
- BA/BS required
Radius is an Equal Opportunity Employer.
Meet Some of Radius's Employees
As founder and CEO, Darian leads the entire Radius Team and sets a strategic vision and long-term goals for the future.
Back to top