Senior Technical Recruiter
Radius is a fast-growing, venture-backed SaaS company in the heart of San Francisco. We are a team of 150+ passionate and successful employees that bring a wealth of experience and best practices from the most successful technology companies in the world. Together we are redefining the B2B Enterprise application landscape for Sales and Marketing organizations. Radius has combined Data and Intelligence into a single cloud based platform that now fuels the CRM and Marketing Automation solutions for many of the top Companies in the US including American Express, First Data, Sam’s Club, Discover, Amazon and many more.
We’re looking for an experienced and highly collaborative Senior Technical Recruiter to help us scale our fast-growing Product and Engineering teams! As a Senior Technical Recruiter at Radius, you will work closely with business leaders on our Engineering, Product and Design teams to drive our hiring efforts forward. In this role you’ll act as a trusted advisor to candidates and internal business partners, identify and engage with top technical talent, drive recruiting best practices, diversity hiring strategies, employer branding, and deliver an unparalleled candidate experience.
- Partner with technical business leaders and hiring teams to develop a deep understanding of current and future hiring needs
- Quickly assess priorities and determine ideal candidate profiles
- Align to full-cycle recruitment strategy including creating job descriptions, sourcing, interviewing and reference checks
- Build candidate pipeline by sourcing passive candidates; drive internal and network referrals, attend and host events and leverage online postings
- Manage recruiting strategies to attain weekly, monthly, and quarterly recruiting metrics
- Drive offer approval, extension, and negotiation by identifying appropriate closing procedures
- Build and maintain your personal network of potential candidates through proactive strategies, research, networking, and outreach
- Foster an unparalleled and noteworthy candidate experience
- Manage all technical recruiting events from mixers, meet-ups, career fairs and other efforts to promote the Radius brand to new hiring markets
- 5+ years full-cycle recruiting experience for technical positions in the San Francisco Bay Area, preferably in a high-growth environment
- Proven ability to influence, with an emphasis on transparency and diplomacy
- Tenacious interpersonal skills, capable of relating to individuals at all levels in the company
- Ultimate team player; willing and excited to roll up your sleeves and contribute to all parts of the recruiting process with a positive attitude
- Relentless drive to source, identify and connect with the best and brightest technical talent through various networking methods and unique sourcing techniques
- Ability to ruthlessly prioritize and thrive in a fast-paced and dynamic environment
- Exceptional organization, communication, and time management skills
- Ability to guide a negotiation to a positive outcome for all parties
- Understanding and proven ability to recruit and hire a variety of technical skill-sets
- Strong Technical knowledge; proficient in different coding languages and technical stacks
- Bachelor's degree
Radius is an Equal Opportunity Employer.
Meet Some of Radius's Employees
As founder and CEO, Darian leads the entire Radius Team and sets a strategic vision and long-term goals for the future.
Back to top