Senior Software Engineer
Radius is a fast-growing, venture-backed startup in the heart of San Francisco. Radius applies advanced data science to deliver the most accurate, up-to-date, and comprehensive view of 20M+ US companies―from small businesses to the largest enterprises. We build cutting-edge machine learning solutions that help our customers discover markets, acquire customers, and measure performance through an app and new Radius Unify platform - intuitive, secure, enterprise-ready, highly scalable, event-driven, real-time.
The Radius Engineering team is a group of fast-moving, talented individuals who take pride in working on hard problems. We believe in vision setting, open-minded discussions, a healthy amount of documentation, and a good agile process. More than anything we believe in getting to the finish line with streamlined execution and a strong determination. Our stack is powerful yet diverse - Serverless, Microservices, RDS, Kubernetes, Elasticsearch, Redis, Java, Python, Scala, Jenkins, Grafana etc. As a Senior Software Engineer at Radius, you will attack a multitude of problems by designing, building, and maintaining software applications.
What You’ll Do:
- Build RESTful services that operate at scale, are fault tolerant and efficient
- Take full ownership of features from ideation to production rollout including test case design with PM, Unit/Integration/E2E tests, and deployment builds
- Revel in intellectually rigorous environments, appreciate the direct feedback, and be open-minded
- Work in small teams — we emphasize agile, mission-driven work, not monolithic applications
- Collaborate with experts in your fields — we don’t have a product for 1 billion casual users, we have products that empower a handful of the world’s sharpest and most engaged minds
We're Looking For An Engineer With:
- Solid understanding of distributed systems and prior experience building and operating services at scale
- 3+ years of experience in server-side development using Java/C#/Go/Python, Relational DB’s like PostgreSQL and Messaging systems like Kafka/SQS/Kinesis
- Experience developing for a cloud environment like AWS, or GCP
- A 'Leave it better than you found it' attitude and takes pride in improving products/systems/tools etc even if not originally involved
- Ability to tailor the message and effectively communicate technical complexity & trade-offs to business partners
Radius is an Equal Opportunity Employer.
Back to top