Senior Product Manager- Predictive
Radius is a fast-growing, venture-backed startup in the heart of San Francisco. Radius applies advanced data science to deliver the freshest, most accurate, and most comprehensive view on 20M+ US companies—from small businesses to the largest enterprises. We build cutting-edge machine learning solutions that help our customers discover markets, acquire customers, and measure performance through an app that’s intuitive, secure, and enterprise-ready.
Radius is looking for a highly data-oriented Senior Product Manager to join our Predictive/Machine Learning team. You’re a self starter- someone who attack complex business questions with data and curiosity, and someone who dive below the surface to identify the root cause and rather than superficial trends. You thrive by providing data-driven decision support and business intelligence that is timely, accurate, and actionable. Beyond the data, you have experience successfully leading and working with top-notch engineering and data science teams. You will have strong knowledge of how data solutions will be implemented to provide maximum impact across different business units. You enjoy being an analytical Senior Product Manager who can innovate and deliver in a dynamic and rapidly changing environment.
- You will own the core predictive engine driving the Radius’ marketing platform
- You will work closely with multiple cross functional teams such as as design, marketing, sales, customer success to execute on the vision and deliver the product
- Your day-to-day will involve working with data scientists and data engineers to shape and build the next set of predictive algorithms
- You will have high visibility across the organization and get the opportunity to make an impact
- Strong technical background with at least 4+ years Product Management experience with a predictive or machine learning product
- Experience or knowledge of machine learning models such as decision trees / neural networks, and big data technologies such as spark / hadoop
Additional Preferred Skills
- Experience with CRM and Marketing automation technologies preferred
- Previous experience in using or building predictive marketing technologies such as lead scores
Radius is an Equal Opportunity Employer.
Back to top