Senior Product Manager- Infrastructure
Radius is a fast-growing, venture-backed startup in the heart of San Francisco. Radius applies advanced data science to deliver the freshest, most accurate, and most comprehensive view on 20M+ US companies―from small businesses to the largest enterprises. We build cutting-edge machine learning solutions that help our customers discover markets, acquire customers, and measure performance through an app that’s intuitive, secure, and enterprise-ready.
Radius is looking for a highly ambitious and analytical Senior Product Manager with either dev-ops, infrastructure, internal tooling or release management experience to join our Infrastructure team. You’ll work with our R&D team to come up with a forward-looking product strategy to accelerate product delivery. You’ll build, drive, and manage a product roadmap against that strategy. You’ll ensure that it aligns with the overall product and company vision. You’ll prioritize projects within engineering, track product development, and develop product launch plans. You’ll develop ways to constantly define, track, and measure success. You measure everything.
- Work closely with our engineering team as product owner to deliver improvements to the platform and infrastructure in an agile environment
- Interact with internal users and developers to understand their needs, and help represent their mindset and desire internally
- Craft specifications for product changes in concert with internal design resources, and via research and proofs of concept. This includes defining success criteria and business value
- Help engineers understand requirements, support them through execution, and make sure that success criteria are measured and the value is delivered
- Assist in ensuring all new features are correctly documented and supportable
- Strong technical background with 4+ years of Product Management experience
- Experience in either dev-ops, infrastructure, internal tooling or release management
- Experience with distributed systems, ideally in a cloud environment
- Experience with Agile methodologies such as Lean Startup, Scrum, etc.
- Experience with large data sets
- Experience with one or more of these technologies: big data, Hadoop, Spark, Redshift, or machine learning
- Experience with data products and / or recent startup experience preferred
- BS/BA in Computer Science, Mathematics, Chemistry, Business Administration or related field
Radius is an Equal Opportunity Employer.
Back to top