Senior Product Manager- Decisions
Radius is a fast-growing, venture-backed startup in the heart of San Francisco. Radius applies advanced data science to build Business Graph - the freshest, most accurate and comprehensive view on 20M+ US companies—from small businesses to the largest enterprises. We use cutting-edge machine learning to build products that help our customers discover new markets, acquire customers, and measure pipeline performance through an app that’s intuitive, secure, and enterprise-ready.
Radius is looking for a highly data-oriented Senior Product Manager to join our Decisions team. In this role you will attack complex business questions with data and curiosity, diving below the surface to identify the root cause. You thrive in providing data-driven decision support and business intelligence that is timely, accurate, and actionable. Beyond the data, you have experience successfully leading and working with top-notch engineering and data science teams. The ideal candidate will have strong knowledge of how data solutions will be implemented to provide maximum impact across different business units. If you are a data-driven Senior Product Manager who can innovate and deliver in a dynamic and rapidly changing environment, we welcome the opportunity to speak with you!
- Own the core product teams responsible for building the Radius Business Graph
- Partner with data scientists and data engineers on a daily basis to shape the next set of data initiatives and build algorithms
- Work closely with multiple cross functional teams such as design, marketing, sales, customer success to execute on the vision and deliver the product
- Strong technical background with 4+ years Product Management experience with a predictive or machine learning product
- Experience or knowledge of machine learning models and big data technologies
- Experience in building graph-based data products (e.g. knowledge graph)
Additional Preferred Qualifications:
- Experience with CRM and Marketing automation technologies preferred
- Previous experience working on Data governance, Data stewardship, Business Datasets
Radius is an Equal Opportunity Employer.
Back to top