Senior Product Manager- Applications
Radius is looking for a highly analytical Senior Product Manager with high entrepreneurial drive to join our Applications team. In this role you will own the product vision for the Radius Application and work closely with our engineering and data science teams to craft product experiences that leverage Radius data and predictive capabilities to help our customers drive revenue . You will be an expert on the domain, the market, and the trends. You will represent the customer, be the champion, the voice of customers, and drive for the best customer experience possible. You have solid technical understanding of, and deep experience working with complex software systems. You also have experience with large datasets, machine learning, CRM, Marketing Automation, or analytics applications.
- Work closely with our engineering team as product owner to deliver improvements to the application in an agile environment
- Interact with power users and agency developers to understand their needs, and help represent their mindset and desire internally
- Craft specifications for product changes in concert with internal design resources, and via research and proofs of concept. This includes defining success criteria and business value
- Help engineers understand requirements, support them through execution, and make sure that success criteria are measured and the value is delivered
- Assist in ensuring all new features are correctly documented and supportable
- Support the marketing and sales team on product launches
- Strong technical background with 4+ years Product Management experience
- Experience with Agile methodologies such as Lean Startup, Scrum, etc.
- Experience with large data sets
- Experience with one or more of these technologies: big data, Hadoop, Spark, Redshift, or machine learning
- Domain knowledge of one or more of these application categories: CRM, marketing automation or analytics/reporting.
- Experience building web business applications
- Experience with data products and / or recent startup experience preferred
- BS/BA in Computer Science, Mathematics, Chemistry, Business Administration or related field
Radius is an Equal Opportunity Employer.
Back to top