Senior Product Manager- Applications
- Work closely with our engineering team as product owner to deliver improvements to the application in an agile environment
- Interact with power users and agency developers to understand their needs, and help represent their mindset and desire internally
- Craft specifications for product changes in concert with internal design resources, and via research and proofs of concept. This includes defining success criteria and business value
- Help engineers understand requirements, support them through execution, and make sure that success criteria are measured and the value is delivered
- Assist in ensuring all new features are correctly documented and supportable
- Support the marketing and sales team on product launches
- Strong technical background with 4+ years Product Management experience
- Experience with Agile methodologies such as Lean Startup, Scrum, etc.
- Experience with large data sets
- Experience with one or more of these technologies: big data, Hadoop, Spark, Redshift, or machine learning
- Domain knowledge of one or more of these application categories: CRM, marketing automation or analytics/reporting.
- Experience building web business applications
- Experience with data products and / or recent startup experience preferred
- BS/BA in Computer Science, Mathematics, Chemistry, Business Administration or related field
Meet Some of Radius's Employees
Enterprise Sales Director
Wes travels frequently to meet with prospects and customers. He creates positive business relationships and demonstrates how Radius’ data-driven predictive capabilities can help drive demand and revenue for marketers.
Back to top