Senior Data Software Engineer
Radius offers the best software platform for understanding and reaching today’s 18+ million businesses in the U.S. The platform combines the most accurate, extensive and real-time data set with enterprise-ready, secure, intuitive software for companies that want to more efficiently understand, target and engage with their customers. It is uniquely able to deliver the results of extremely sophisticated data science and engineering through a UI that was designed for direct use by marketers.
Radius is looking for a Senior Data Software Engineer who is interested in using data science and engineering to enhance the graph of all U.S. businesses that is used by Radius applications. You will work on the Decisions team at Radius which is responsible for building the Radius Business Graph (which models about 18+ million U.S. businesses and is built from dozens of sources and billions of records) and serves as the foundation of our Radius SaaS predictive marketing platform.
- Working alongside top-notch data engineers and scientists to improve our graph.
- Leveraging new data sources and types of data to improve the quality and comprehensiveness of our graph.
- Enhancing and implementing new data features using Spark, Scala, GraphX and MLLib.
- Maintaining and improving our data pipeline and existing Machine Learning models using Spark, Scala, GraphX and MLLib.
- Finding and designing new ways to improve graph accuracy with new heuristics, graph algorithms, statistics, NLP, etc.
- Partnering with other Radius engineering teams sourcing the data or doing data quality analysis.
- Strong desire to work at a rapidly growing startup and make it a success.
- Thorough knowledge of algorithms, data structures, and OOD/OOP principles.
- 5+ years full lifecycle software engineering experience including: coding, testing, troubleshooting and deployment.
- 2+ years large scale data processing experience using Spark or Hadoop/MapReduce for ETL/Data transformations on rich datasets.
- 1+ year experience with Scala in addition to an object-oriented programming language (such as Java).
- Comfortable working in a remote Linux environment and Cloud (EC2).
Additional Preferred Qualifications:
- Machine Learning experience, especially using Spark MLlib
- Experience with Spark GraphX
Radius is an Equal Opportunity Employer.
Back to top