Senior Data Scientist
Radius offers the best software platform for understanding and reaching today’s 18M+ small and mid-sized businesses in the U.S. The platform combines the most accurate, extensive and real-time data set (based on simulations of the US SMB economy) with enterprise-ready, secure, intuitive software for companies that want to more efficiently understand, target and engage with their customers. It is uniquely able to deliver the results of extremely sophisticated data science through a UI that was designed for direct use by marketers.
Radius is a fast-growing, venture-backed startup in the heart of San Francisco. We're developing breakthrough technologies that make it easier for all companies – large and small, established and pioneering – to understand and do business with each other.
- We seek someone with direct and extensive experience in data modeling and data exploration to join a fast-moving team of data scientists and engineers with the goal of producing predictive models for big data (e.g. 10^3 features x 10^8 rows)
- Familiarity with the entire pipeline from feature extraction to output.
- Hands on experience manipulating structured and unstructured data.
- Passionate about modeling and computing
- Theoretical and applied understanding of ML algorithms and techniques.
- Well versed in data visualization and exploratory data analysis.
- Rigorous and curious mind, but practical and open-minded approach
- Advanced degree in a quantitative field or equivalent experience in the field
Additional Preferred Qualifications:
- Pertinent experience (4+ years) in the field
- Experience with distributed computing
- Experience with Scala, Spark and/or Pyspark
- Knowledge of Statistics
Radius is an Equal Opportunity Employer.
Back to top