Senior Data Scientist
Radius is a fast-growing, venture-backed startup in the heart of San Francisco. Radius applies advanced data science to deliver the freshest, most accurate, and most comprehensive view on 20M+ US companies―from small businesses to the largest enterprises. We build cutting-edge machine learning solutions that help our customers discover markets, acquire customers, and measure performance through an app that’s intuitive, secure, and enterprise-ready.
- We seek someone with direct and extensive experience in data modeling and data exploration to join a fast-moving team of data scientists and engineers with the goal of producing predictive models for big data
- Familiarity with the entire pipeline from feature extraction to output.
- Hands on experience manipulating structured and unstructured data
- Passionate about modeling and computing
- Theoretical and applied understanding of ML algorithms and techniques
- Well versed in data visualization and exploratory data analysis
- Rigorous and curious mind, but practical and open-minded approach
- Advanced degree in a quantitative field or equivalent experience in the field
Additional Preferred Qualifications:
- Pertinent experience (4+ years) in the field
- Experience with distributed computing
- Experience with Scala, Spark and/or Pyspark
- Knowledge of Statistics
Radius is an Equal Opportunity Employer.
Back to top