Senior Data Product Manager- Profiling
Radius is looking for an ambitious Senior Data Product Manager to join our Profiling team. The Profiling team deals with billions of rows of data and works on creating data science models and pipeline critical to building the Radius Business Graph consisting of 20M US businesses. You will have the opportunity to own projects throughout the development lifecycle, including: gathering product requirements, prioritizing data sources, and working closely with data engineers and data scientists to implement and iterate.
- Work with internal product teams, engineers, and data scientists to build predictive data models and big data pipeline for constructing the Radius Business Graph
- Own the large scale data validation processes for millions of signals
- Act as a product owner in our Scrum development environment, including: owning roadmap, creating opportunity assessments, writing functional requirements, and running sprint planning meetings
- Work with the development, documentation, and data quality teams through delivery of respective features
- Collaborate cross functionally with our marketing, customer success, support, sales and other teams.
- Strong technical background with 2+ years of Product Management experience in a data driven product
- Experience with one or more of these technologies: Big Data, Hadoop, Spark, Redshift, or Machine Learning
- Knowledge of data validation and data management tools/processes such as Informatica, MDM, ETL
- Excessive entrepreneurial drive and / or recent startup experience preferred
- Experience with Agile methodologies such as Lean Startup, Scrum, etc
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- BS/BA in Computer Science or related field
Radius is an Equal Opportunity Employer.
Back to top