Sales Enablement Manager
Radius is a fast-growing, venture-backed startup in the heart of San Francisco. We're developing breakthrough technologies in predictive marketing software that transforms the way B2B companies discover new opportunities, acquire the right customers, and measure success.
Radius is looking for a passionate Sales Enablement professional that can take the strategies, competitive plays, proof points and differentiation created by the Product Marketing team and turn it into compelling and persuasive enablement and content for the field. The Sales Enablement Manager will sit on the Sales Enablement team, and will partner with Sales to address deal-specific content needs, as well as actively participate throughout the pre-sales portions of highly competitive sales cycles. This person will also act as the competitive intelligence manager at Radius for the Sales team and have the opportunity to build out comprehensive “How to win” strategies against Radius competitors. This role requires you to think strategically about sales strategy to help win deals, as well as creatively to ensure messaging consistency across a wide variety of competitive situations. Strong collaboration skills are a must.
- Develop deal specific sales strategies, positioning, content and enablement for Sales and Partner teams
- Design and deliver sales-ready competitive and deal-specific content, ensuring consistency across Sales and Product Marketing teams
- Partner with Sales and Partner teams as needed through competitive deal cycles, bake-offs and RFPs until negotiation of terms and pricing
- Translate company-wide competitive intelligence and strategies into creative content that enables the company to win deals
- Provide immediate Sales-ready responses to key market events, such as competitive announcements and launches
- Develop a post-mortem process to deliver insight to Sales and Product teams
- Provide thought leadership around internal training enablement and marketing campaigns to drive pipe generation and increase competitive win rates.
- Develop and manage competitive dashboards
- 3-5 years of experience in one or more of sales, pre-sales, product management or product marketing functions, or equivalent experience in Solution Sales Engineering or Consulting where multiple products/applications were positioned
- Solid understanding of business fundamentals and the ability to do high-level business and strategic analysis.
- Ability to operate at multiple levels- strategic, operational, tactical and functional, while maintaining the ability to see the big picture from scattered pieces of information
- Ability to structure and present qualitative data in a compelling and convincing fashion; strong writing, presentation, and project management skills a must.
- A desire to innovate in methods to create and deliver materials for multiple sales teams Uncompromising in regards to business ethics – experienced in handling sensitive information
- Ability and desire to work across and collaborate with the following functions: Sales, Product Marketing, Product Management, Pricing
- Experience working in Salesforce.com a plus
- Knowledge of marketing technology landscape and experience working in a Competitive intelligence role in enterprise software/cloud-based services a plus
Radius is an Equal Opportunity Employer.
Back to top