Sales Enablement Manager
- Develop deal specific sales strategies, positioning, content and enablement for Sales and Partner teams
- Design and deliver sales-ready competitive and deal-specific content, ensuring consistency across Sales and Product Marketing teams
- Partner with Sales and Partner teams as needed through competitive deal cycles, bake-offs and RFPs until negotiation of terms and pricing
- Translate company-wide competitive intelligence and strategies into creative content that enables the company to win deals
- Provide immediate Sales-ready responses to key market events, such as competitive announcements and launches
- Develop a post-mortem process to deliver insight to Sales and Product teams
- Provide thought leadership around internal training enablement and marketing campaigns to drive pipe generation and increase competitive win rates.
- Develop and manage competitive dashboards
- 3-5 years of experience in one or more of sales, pre-sales, product management or product marketing functions, or equivalent experience in Solution Sales Engineering or Consulting where multiple products/applications were positioned
- Solid understanding of business fundamentals and the ability to do high-level business and strategic analysis.
- Ability to operate at multiple levels- strategic, operational, tactical and functional, while maintaining the ability to see the big picture from scattered pieces of information
- Ability to structure and present qualitative data in a compelling and convincing fashion; strong writing, presentation, and project management skills a must.
- A desire to innovate in methods to create and deliver materials for multiple sales teams Uncompromising in regards to business ethics – experienced in handling sensitive information
- Ability and desire to work across and collaborate with the following functions: Sales, Product Marketing, Product Management, Pricing
- Experience working in Salesforce.com a plus
- Knowledge of marketing technology landscape and experience working in a Competitive intelligence role in enterprise software/cloud-based services a plus
Meet Some of Radius's Employees
Enterprise Sales Director
Wes travels frequently to meet with prospects and customers. He creates positive business relationships and demonstrates how Radius’ data-driven predictive capabilities can help drive demand and revenue for marketers.
Back to top