Sales Enablement Manager
Radius is a fast-growing, venture-backed SaaS company in the heart of San Francisco. We are a team of 150+ passionate and successful employees that bring a wealth of experience and best practices from the most successful technology companies in the world. Together we are redefining the B2B Enterprise application landscape for Sales and Marketing organizations. Radius has combined Data and Intelligence into a single cloud-based platform that now fuels the CRM and Marketing Automation solutions for many of the top Companies in the US including American Express, First Data, Sam’s Club, Discover, Amazon and many more.
Radius is looking for a passionate Sales Enablement professional that will own the new hire onboarding training program and play a critical role in executing comprehensive sales training initiatives. The Sales Enablement Manager will take the market landscape content, the sales toolkit, product content, and competitive plays created by the Product Marketing and Enablement teams and turn it into compelling and persuasive onboarding materials for new hires. In this role, you will work on the Training & Enablement team, and will also partner with Sales, Customer Success, and the Business Development teams to address deal-specific content and tool needs, as well as actively participate in the creation and delivery of the content.
- Build and own the Radius new hire onboarding program
- Design and deliver sales-ready content, ensuring consistency across Sales and Product Marketing teams
- Partner with Sales team with qualification, prospecting, and selling best practices
- Train sales team on the best use of internal tools and enablement materials
- Provide thought leadership around internal training enablement initiatives to drive pipe generation and increase competitive win rates
- Coordinate with sales leadership to define sales support initiatives
- Support in planning and facilitating biweekly learning sessions, quarterly Sales QBRs, and annual SKOs
- Support in managing sales certification programs as requested by sales leadership
- Manage the sales enablement content repository and ensure that all information is easily and readily accessible at point of need
- Gather feedback on a regular basis to constantly improve support programs
- 3+ years of experience in one or more of sales, pre-sales, product marketing, enablement, training functions, or equivalent experience
- Passion for developing others through coaching and sharing of best practices
- Highly collaborative with exceptional presentation, written, and oral communication skills
- Excel in establishing priorities, execution, and meeting swift deadlines in a fast paced and rapidly changing environment
- Ability and desire to work across and collaborate with the following functions: Sales, Product Marketing, Customer Success, Product Management
- Highly organized, detailed-oriented, and self-directed
- Passionate and motivated to innovate methods to create and deliver materials for multiple teams
- Familiarity with the complexities of B2B/SaaS sales environments
- Experience working in Salesforce.com, Salesloft, Saleshood, Linkedin Navigator is a plus
- Knowledge of marketing technology landscape and experience working in a competitive intelligence role in enterprise software/cloud-based services is a plus
Radius is an Equal Opportunity Employer.
Meet Some of Radius's Employees
As founder and CEO, Darian leads the entire Radius Team and sets a strategic vision and long-term goals for the future.
Back to top