Regional Vice President Strategic Accounts- West
- San Francisco, CA
Radius is a fast-growing, venture-backed SaaS company in the heart of San Francisco. We are a team of 100+ passionate and successful employees that bring a wealth of experience and best practices from the most successful technology companies in the world. Together we are redefining the B2B Enterprise application landscape for Sales and Marketing organizations. Radius has combined Data and Intelligence into a single cloud-based platform that now fuels the CRM and Marketing Automation solutions for many of the top Companies in the US including First Data, Sam’s Club, DexYP, Square and many more. We are seeking a proven, strategic and consultative Regional Vice President to manage and scale the West Coast Field Sales sales team that is responsible for generating growth with our largest and most strategic accounts.
In this role, you will work directly with our Field Sales team to immediately engage Strategic and Enterprise accounts, identify new target accounts and continue to build a high-velocity sales organization! The ideal candidate should possess a strong technical aptitude, genuine passion for customer success and a proven track record of overachievement.
- Manage a team of Field Sales Executives focused on covering Strategic and Enterprise accounts. This includes playing an active role in identifying target accounts, participating in sales calls and providing coaching and pipeline/forecast management
- Recruit, hire and onboard Field Sales Executives within the region to support hyper-growth needs
- Drive the weekly cadence of the business through pipeline and forecast meetings and adherence to Radius Sales Methodology
- Partner with VP of Customer Success and Field Operations
- Provide visibility and insight to both Executive and Product Management based on input and feedback from prospects and customers
- Drive metrics that measure the success of the business and allow for the identification and replication of best practices across the team
- Travel < 40% to meet with customers and prospects
- 10+ years of software sales experience in an individual contributor and management role, including 5+ years sales management experience
- Proven track record of quota overachievement selling to the Mid-Market and Enterprise
- Strong technical aptitude
- Demonstrated genuine passion for customer success
- Proven success managing a team of high achievers
- Solid understanding of SaaS and Marketing analytics
- Excellent organization, presentation and time management skills
- Ability to hire and train new sales representatives
- Bachelor’s degree
Radius is an Equal Opportunity Employer.
Back to top