Regional Vice President Enterprise Sales- East
Radius is a fast-growing, venture-backed startup in the heart of San Francisco. We're developing breakthrough technologies that make it easier for all companies – large and small, established and pioneering – to understand and do business with each other.
We are seeking a proven, strategic and consultative Regional Vice President in the Bay Area area to manage and scale the East Coast Enterprise sales team that is responsible for generating growth with our largest and most strategic accounts. The RVP will provide a resourceful and innovative environment that will drive and the success of our Enterprise Account Executives.
This individual will work directly with the Enterprise reps to immediately engage Enterprise accounts, identify new target accounts and continue to build a high-velocity Enterprise sales organization! The ideal candidate should possess a strong technical aptitude, genuine passion for customer success and a proven track record of overachievement.
- Manage a team of Field Sales Executives focused on covering Enterprise accounts. This includes an playing an active role in identifying target accounts, participating in sales calls and providing coaching and pipeline/forecast management
- Recruit, hire and onboard Field Sales Executives within the region to support hyper growth needs
- Drive the weekly cadence of the business through pipeline and forecast meetings and adherence to Radius Sales Methodology
- Provide visibility and insight to both executive and product management based on input and feedback from prospects and customers
- Drive metrics that measure the success of the business and allow for the identification and replication of best practices across the team
- 10+ years of software sales experience in an individual contributor and management role, including 5+ years sales management experience
- Proven track record of quota overachievement
- Strong technical aptitude
- Demonstrated genuine passion for customer success
- Strong work ethic
- Proven success managing a team of high achievers
- Experience selling to the mid market and enterprise
- Solid understanding of SaaS and Marketing analytics
- Excellent presentation and listening skills
- Ability to hire and train new sales representatives
- BA/BS degree required
Radius is an Equal Opportunity Employer.
Back to top