Radius is a fast-growing, venture-backed startup in the heart of San Francisco. We're developing breakthrough technologies that make it easier for all companies – large and small, established and pioneering – to understand and do business with each other.
Recruiters at Radius will act as ambassadors to fluently articulate our value proposition to every candidate we connect with. Recruiters are in charge of identifying and engaging exceptional talent and helping them envision life at Radius. It’s the recruiter's duty to foster a world-class candidate experience throughout every stage of the interview process and work closely with hiring teams to ensure all of the “behind the scenes” work that needs to happen takes place. The ideal candidate will identify the best talent for roles across Radius and work closely with go to market hiring managers providing guidance on recruiting strategies/ best practices, industry trends, and market data. We’re looking for a supercharged recruiter to join our team!
- Proactively partner with go to market leaders & teams to develop a deep understanding of current and future hiring needs, quickly assess priorities and determine optimal candidate profiles (ICP)
- Align to full-cycle recruitment strategy including: creating job descriptions, sourcing, interviewing and reference checks
- Foster a flawlessly positive candidate experience from sourcing through offer stage
- Establish yourself as a trusted business partner and talent acquisition expert while ensuring execution of best practices throughout interview process
- Drive offer approval, extension, and negotiation by identifying appropriate closing procedures
- Partner with HR to ensure a smooth transition from offer acceptance through on boarding process
- Effectively manage the ATS to ensure appropriate reporting and recruiting metrics
- Build and maintain your personal network of potential candidates through proactive strategies, research, networking and outreach
- 3+ years experience full-cycle recruiting experience in the San Francisco Bay Area either at a recruiting agency or in-house for a tech company (start-up experience is a plus)
- Strong customer service and consultative skills as well as the ability to influence, with an emphasis on transparency and diplomacy
- Tenacious interpersonal skills, capable of relating to individuals at all levels in the company, sensitivity to high-growth ever-changing environments
- Ultimate team player; willing and excited to roll up your sleeves and contribute to all parts of the recruiting process with a positive attitude/ can-do spirit
- Relentless drive to find and connect with the best and brightest talent
- Ability to ruthlessly prioritize and thrive in a fast paced and dynamic environment
- Exceptional written and verbal communication skills
- Ability to guide a negotiation to a positive outcome for all parties
- Proven track record of recruiting and hiring high caliber talent for a diverse range of roles
- Bachelor's degree
Radius is an Equal Opportunity Employer.
Back to top