Product Manager- Data Science
- Work with internal product, engineering, and data science teams to help build and optimize machine learning models and perform experimental hypothesis testing on various predictive data signals
- Own the internal human evaluation teams and platform (similar to Amazon Mturk)
- Act as a product owner in our Scrum development environment, including: owning roadmap, creating opportunity assessments, writing functional requirements and running sprint planning
- Collaborate cross functionally across customer success, support, marketing and teams
- Strong technical background with 4+ Product Management experience with a data science product
- Experience with one or more of these technologies: Statistical tools such as Weka, Hadoop, Spark, or Machine Learning
- Exposure to platforms such as Amazon MTurk, CrowdFlower
- Experience with Agile methodologies such as Lean Startup, Scrum, etc.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Excessive entrepreneurial drive and / or recent startup experience preferred
- BS/BA in Computer Science or related field
Meet Some of Radius's Employees
Enterprise Sales Director
Wes travels frequently to meet with prospects and customers. He creates positive business relationships and demonstrates how Radius’ data-driven predictive capabilities can help drive demand and revenue for marketers.
Back to top