Product Manager- Data Science
- Work with internal product, engineering, and data science teams to help build and optimize machine learning models and perform experimental hypothesis testing on various predictive data signals
- Own the internal human evaluation teams and platform (similar to Amazon Mturk)
- Act as a product owner in our Scrum development environment, including: owning roadmap, creating opportunity assessments, writing functional requirements and running sprint planning
- Collaborate cross functionally across customer success, support, marketing and teams
- Strong technical background with 4+ Product Management experience with a data science product
- Experience with one or more of these technologies: Statistical tools such as Weka, Hadoop, Spark, or Machine Learning
- Exposure to platforms such as Amazon MTurk, CrowdFlower
- Experience with Agile methodologies such as Lean Startup, Scrum, etc.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Excessive entrepreneurial drive and / or recent startup experience preferred
- BS/BA in Computer Science or related field
Meet Some of Radius's Employees
Manager, Corporate Customer Success
Danny manages the Corporate Customer Success Team, whose mission is to make corporate and mid-market customers happy and successful by building strategic relationships that align Radius solutions with customer goals.
Back to top