- Act as escalation point for Engineering to ensure quick and efficient problem resolution.
- Respond to alarms, alerts, or abnormal behaviors detected through reactive or proactive monitoring.
- Perform incident management functions within the standard operating practices and processes of an lightweight service management based framework.
- Implement change tickets effectively and efficiently for software deployments and fixes.
- Develop and improve Service Management process and standard operating procedures.
- Identify and resolve process breakdowns.
- Document bugs and issues related to network performance and collaborate with engineering to ensure resolution.
- Develop scripts around existing tools to automate simple tasks.
- 3+ years experience in Systems Administration or Technical Operations with an in-depth working knowledge of Linux/AWS.
- Experience maintaining and troubleshooting Linux servers in a production AWS environment.
- Aptitude in Shell, Python, Perl or similar scripting languages.
- Experience in supporting and maintaining Java Tomcat applications.
- Knowledge of DNS, TCP/IP, and AWS networking.
Additional Preferred Qualifications:
- Hands on experience with Rundeck, Jenkins or similar orchestration tools are desirable.
- Hands on experience with Kubernetes and Docker.
- Experience with Splunk, ELK or equivalent is desirable.
- In-depth AWS Infrastructure knowledge for security compliance.
- Product security background with knowledge of security industry best practices.
- Experience in Incident Management and a good understanding of service management with knowledge of ITIL service lifecycle phases, framework, and best practices.
Meet Some of Radius's Employees
Enterprise Sales Director
Wes travels frequently to meet with prospects and customers. He creates positive business relationships and demonstrates how Radius’ data-driven predictive capabilities can help drive demand and revenue for marketers.
Back to top