Mid-Market Account Executive
Radius is a fast-growing, venture-backed startup in the heart of San Francisco. We've built a modern cloud-based marketing intelligence platform that enables B2B marketers to use data science to accelerate their go-to-market operations. We’re looking for passionate, consultative and driven Account Executives to evangelize and educate our prospects and customers.
As an Account Executive, you will generate new business in existing accounts and new markets. You have experience prospecting, running discovery meetings, presenting demos, negotiating, forecasting, team selling and exceeding revenue goals while ensuring customer satisfaction. You should be familiar selling to line of business executives and comfortable selling across departments and industries.
The talent and energy of Radius employees is a key to our continued growth. We look forward to speaking with you about being a part of our success!
- Understand a company’s business needs and effectively communicate how Radius will meet those needs
- Manage the full sale cycle, with a focus on building and maintaining an accurate pipeline based on the Radius sales model and opportunity definitions
- Establish relationships with a variety of existing accounts, provide insightful technical answers and recommend creative ways to get the most out of Radius
- Use Salesforce.com for lead, contact, opportunity and account management
- Prioritize opportunities and coordinate with internal resources to provide the best customer experience
- Present the complete Radius value proposition via customer meetings, telephone, internet and webinars
- Meet and exceed quarterly sales goals
- 5+ years of quota carrying software or technology sales experience
- Track record of over-achieving quota (top 10-20%) in past positions
- Strong business aptitude and experience selling business software solutions to C-level executives
- Obvious listening and communication skills, both written and verbal
- Ability to establish rapport with multiple levels of decision makers
- A genuine desire to help prospects and customers find a better way and solve problems
- Bachelor's degree
- Experience selling to B2B marketers is a plus
Radius is an Equal Opportunity Employer.
Back to top