Machine Learning Software Engineer
Radius offers the best software platform for understanding and reaching today’s 18+ million businesses in the U.S. The platform combines the most accurate, extensive and real-time data set with enterprise-ready, secure, intuitive software for companies that want to more efficiently understand, target and engage with their customers. It is uniquely able to deliver the results of extremely sophisticated data science and engineering through a UI that was designed for direct use by marketers.
Radius is looking for a Machine Learning Engineer who is interested in using data science and engineering to enhance the graph of all U.S. businesses that is used by Radius applications. You will work on the Decisions team at Radius which is responsible for building the Radius Business Graph (which models about 18+ million U.S. businesses and is built from dozens of sources and billions of records) and serves as the foundation of our Radius SaaS predictive marketing platform.
- Working alongside top-notch data engineers and scientists to improve our graph.
- Designing, implementing distributed large-scale Machine Learning models running in the Radius Graph data pipeline using Spark, Scala, GraphX and MLLib.
- Maintaining and improving some of our data pipeline, Machine Learning infrastructure and existing Machine Learning models using Spark, Scala, GraphX and MLLib.
- Assessing the impact of using new data sources on data quality and comprehensiveness of our graph.
- Partnering with other Radius engineering teams sourcing the data or doing data quality analysis.
- Strong desire to work at a rapidly growing startup and make it a success.Advanced degree in computer science, statistics, math, or similar fields.
- Thorough knowledge of machine learning, statistics, graph algorithms, linear algebra, and numerical optimization.
- 5+ years full lifecycle software engineering experience including: coding, testing, troubleshooting and deployment using general-purpose languages such as: Scala, Java, Python, and C++.
- 2+ years experience with building production end-to-end machine learning models at scale using distributed platforms such as Hadoop or Spark.
- Comfortable working in a remote Linux environment and Cloud (EC2)
Additional Preferred Qualifications:
- Scala development experience
- Publications in top machine learning conferences or journals.
Radius is an Equal Opportunity Employer.
Back to top