Lead Python Engineer (Reporting Team Manager)
Radius is a fast-growing, venture-backed startup in the heart of San Francisco. Radius applies advanced data science to deliver the freshest, most accurate, and most comprehensive view on 20M+ US companies―from small businesses to the largest enterprises. We build cutting-edge machine learning solutions that help our customers discover markets, acquire customers, and measure performance through an app that’s intuitive, secure, and enterprise-ready.
We're looking for an experienced Lead Python Engineer to work on our Reporting team. Your team will be responsible for helping to continuously improve the quality of our Business Graph, by solving complex and ambiguous problems and working cross-functionally throughout the pipeline to drive quality improvements. Your team will be responsible for identifying and generating the metrics needed to monitor the quality of the Business Graph and to compare the Graph data to our competitors. In addition, your team will also be responsible for gathering and delivering the labeled data that represents ground truth for the machine learning models of the Radius pipeline.
- Leading a Reporting team that is responsible for continuously improving the quality of our data Graph
- Leading and mentoring the team’s data scientists and engineers to maximize their potential
- Capturing and collecting millions of metrics around our data pipeline, at scale
- Analyzing our data pipeline to find gaps in our data coverage and identifying improvement opportunities in our data processing
- Expanding an M-Turk-like web application to gather human validated data points and making those consumable by our data pipeline
- Designing experiments to gain specific insights into our data
- 3 years experience managing a team
- 5+ years Python experience, including a Python web framework (Django, Flask,etc.)
- 5+ years full lifecycle software engineering experience including: coding, testing, troubleshooting and deployment
- 2+ years of data engineering or data quality experience
- Comfortable working in a remote Linux environment and Cloud (EC2)
Additional Preferred Qualifications:
- Experience with Spark or Hadoop
- Machine Learning knowledge (e.g., R)
- Experience spearheading efforts around data quality and improvement
Radius is an Equal Opportunity Employer.
Back to top