Lead Python Engineer (Reporting Team Manager)
Radius offers the best software platform for understanding and reaching today’s 18+ million businesses in the U.S. The platform combines the most accurate, extensive and real-time data set with enterprise-ready, secure, intuitive software for companies that want to more efficiently understand, target and engage with their customers. It is uniquely able to deliver the results of extremely sophisticated data science and engineering through a UI that was designed for direct use by marketers.
We're looking for an experienced Lead Python Engineer to work on our Reporting team. Your team will be responsible for helping to continuously improve the quality of our Business Graph, by solving complex and ambiguous problems and working cross-functionally throughout the pipeline to drive quality improvements. Your team will be responsible for identifying and generating the metrics needed to monitor the quality of the Business Graph and to compare the Graph data to our competitors. In addition, your team will also be responsible for gathering and delivering the labeled data that represents ground truth for the machine learning models of the Radius pipeline.
- Leading a Reporting team that is responsible for continuously improving the quality of our data Graph
- Leading and mentoring the team’s data scientists and engineers to maximize their potential
- Capturing and collecting millions of metrics around our data pipeline, at scale
- Analyzing our data pipeline to find gaps in our data coverage and identifying improvement opportunities in our data processing
- Expanding an M-Turk-like web application to gather human validated data points and making those consumable by our data pipeline
- Designing experiments to gain specific insights into our data
- 3 years experience managing a team
- 5+ years Python experience, including a Python web framework (Django, Flask,etc.)
- 5+ years full lifecycle software engineering experience including: coding, testing, troubleshooting and deployment
- 2+ years of data engineering or data quality experience
- Comfortable working in a remote Linux environment and Cloud (EC2)
Additional Preferred Qualifications:
- Experience with Spark or Hadoop
- Machine Learning knowledge (e.g., R)
- Experience spearheading efforts around data quality and improvement
Radius is an Equal Opportunity Employer.
Back to top