Lead Data Software Engineer (Matching Team Manager)
Radius offers the best software platform for understanding and reaching today’s 18M+ small and mid-sized businesses in the U.S. The platform combines the most accurate, extensive and real-time data set (based on simulations of the US SMB economy) with enterprise-ready, secure, intuitive software for companies that want to more efficiently understand, target and engage with their customers. It is uniquely able to deliver the results of extremely sophisticated data science through a UI that was designed for direct use by marketers.
The Data Engineering team at Radius is seeking a hands-on Lead Data Software Engineer who is interested in incorporating a multitude of data sources to produce an accurate model of 18M+ small and mid-sized businesses in the U.S.
- Manage the Matching team that is responsible for clustering and matching components of our Graph data pipeline
- Develop and ship code at scale in a fast-paced environment
- Lead and mentor the team’s data engineers to maximize their potential
- Conduct performance reviews for direct reports
- 3 years managing a team
- Experience with Scala (ideally 2+ years)
- Advanced Java skills (5 years)
- Solid software engineering skills and experience including coding, testing, troubleshooting and deployment.
- 3 years working with large scale data processing experience using Spark or Hadoop/MapReduce for ETL/Data transformations on rich datasets
- Comfortable working in a remote Linux environment and Cloud (EC2)
- Experience with git or a similarly distributed revision control system
Additional Preferred Qualifications:
- 1+ year experience with Spark
- Experience with Spark GraphX and Spark MLlib
- Machine Learning experience
Radius is an Equal Opportunity Employer.
Back to top