HR Business Partner
Radius is a fast-growing, venture-backed startup in the heart of San Francisco. We're developing breakthrough technologies that make it easier for all companies – large and small, established and pioneering – to understand and do business with each other.
We are looking for a passionate HR Business Partner (HRBP) to join our team to drive alignment of business objectives with employees and management with our GTM teams on human resource-related matters. In this role you will act as an employee champion, change agent, and liaison between employees and management. We are looking for someone with strong communication, conflict resolution, and program management skills. As an HRBP at Radius, you will assess and anticipate HR-related needs and seek to develop integrated solutions. The HRBP will report to the Head of HR.
- Partner and advise leadership on people-related strategies and programs, including compensation, talent development, performance, etc.
- Manage and resolve employee relations issues through effective, thorough and objective investigations
- Maintain in-depth knowledge of legal requirements related to day-to-day management of employees, thereby reducing legal risks and ensuring regulatory compliance
- Provide day-to-day performance management guidance to management (e.g., coaching, counseling, career development, disciplinary actions)
- Identify gaps in compliance, and subsequently propose and implement changes necessary to cover such gaps and risks
- Work closely with management and employees to improve work relationships, build morale, and increase productivity and retention
- Partner with Head of HR to identify training needs for business units and individual executive coaching needs
- Participate in evaluation and monitoring of training programs to ensure success
- Experience implementing people programs including compensation, performance feedback, HR compliance, employee relations, diversity, and professional growth
- Strong knowledge of state and federal employment laws and standards
- 5+ years of HR/People experience
- Bachelor's degree and relevant industry experience
- PHR or SPHR Certification preferred
Radius is an Equal Opportunity Employer.
Back to top