Radius is a fast-growing, venture-backed startup in the heart of San Francisco. Radius applies advanced data science to deliver the freshest, most accurate, and most comprehensive view on 20M+ US companies―from small businesses to the largest enterprises. We build cutting-edge machine learning solutions that help our customers discover markets, acquire customers, and measure performance through an app that’s intuitive, secure, and enterprise-ready.
Radius is a fast-growing, venture-backed startup in the heart of San Francisco. We're developing breakthrough technologies that make it easier for all companies – large and small, established and pioneering – to understand and do business with each other. We're looking for a great Full-Stack Engineer to be part of our Radius family.
- Take ownership of major application features including technical architecture and coding
- Work closely with fellow teammates, Designers and Product Managers to continuously improve the Radius application
- Maintain a high degree of quality for the end user
- Develop and ship professional software
- 2-4+ years of software development experience
- A passion for user experience
- Proven experience building and shipping professional software
- Experience with Java web service frameworks and RESTful resource implementation
- Deep understanding of the complexities in writing single-page applications using AngularJS
- Experience with Jasmine, Karma, or other client-side test frameworks
- Experience with SQL and relational databases, preferably with experience using JPA and/or Hibernate
- Experience with Git or a similarly distributed revision control system
Additional Preferred Qualifications:
- An understanding of Elasticsearch
- Experience with additional single-page frameworks, (e.g. React/Flux, Meteor, Backbone), etc
- Experience with additional programming languages such as: Python, C/C++, Ruby, Go, Rust, etc
- Experience with RequireJS
- Understanding the value of working with IDEs such as IntelliJ or WebStorm
Radius is an Equal Opportunity Employer.
Back to top