Enterprise Business Representative
Radius is a fast-growing, venture-backed SaaS company in the heart of San Francisco. We are a team of 100+ passionate and successful employees that bring a wealth of experience and best practices from the most successful technology companies in the world. Together we are redefining the B2B Enterprise application landscape for Sales and Marketing organizations. Radius has combined Data and Intelligence into a single cloud based platform that now fuels the CRM and Marketing Automation solutions for many of the top Companies in the US including First Data, Sam’s Club, DexYP, Square and many more.
This role will partner exclusively with Strategic Account Executives to strategically prospect targeted outbound Strategic accounts. Enterprise Business Representatives are responsible for generating new business opportunities for Fortune 1000 companies, continued prospecting within current client landscape and prioritizing account lists to drive new business opportunities. Candidates for this role must possess a strong work ethic, high sense of urgency and unyielding desire to succeed.
- Partner with Strategic Account Executives to generate new business opportunities by developing targeted account lists, outbound prospecting (cold calling and email) and in-depth industry and account research
- Conduct initial high-level conversations with Senior Executives at Fortune 1000 companies- Strategically navigate complex business organizations to identify key points of contact
- Work closely with Strategic Account Executives, Customer Success and Sales Engineering teams to develop account strategy
- Successfully manage and overcome prospect objectives
- Provide consistent and detailed follow-up for both inbound and outbound leads
- Achieve or exceed qualified meetings and opportunity quotas to ensure company revenue objectives
- 5+ years of experience in sales development, direct sales and/or lead generation
- Aptitude to manage time effectively, prioritize and multi-task
- Outstanding verbal and written communication skills
- Fast learner that proactively tackles challenges
- Experience with Salesforce.com, LinkedIn, or other outbound prospecting tools
- Bachelor’s degree
Radius is an Equal Opportunity Employer.
Back to top