Enterprise Account Executive
Radius is a fast-growing, venture-backed SaaS company in the heart of San Francisco. We are a team of 150+ passionate and successful employees that bring a wealth of experience and best practices from the most successful technology companies in the world. Together we are redefining the B2B Enterprise application landscape for Sales and Marketing organizations. Radius has combined Data and Intelligence into a single cloud-based platform that now fuels the CRM and Marketing Automation solutions for many of the top Companies in the US including American Express, First Data, Sam’s Club, Discover, Amazon and many more. Our sales organization is rapidly growing and we’re looking to hire passionate, consultative and proven Account Executives to join us as we build our Customer Army.
As an Enterprise Account Executive at Radius, you will be responsible for sourcing, developing and closing new business opportunities across our Fortune 1000-level accounts. You will work with key internal resources to help educate prospects on the power of data intelligence and predictive marketing, ultimately helping those prospects understand and see the value of the Radius Intelligent Platform. You will help drive Radius’ revenue growth as we seek to build a world-class sales team and scale the organization.
To excel in this role, you must understand the B2B marketing landscape and have experience cultivating relationships with senior executives across multiple lines of business. You must have a demonstrated track record of success and are eager to continue growing your career by closing large, complex deals and delivering continued value to customers.
- Generate revenue by selling, managing, developing, and growing a base of enterprise accounts
- Prospect for potential customers through targeted outbound activity and cultivation of existing customer relationships
- Understand customer growth goals, strategies & initiatives, and establish Radius as best in class marketing and data intelligence solution
- Effectively align Radius products to customer goals & objectives and develop a compelling value proposition
- Establish, expand, and maintain relationships with Marketing, Sales, Operations and IT executives in target accounts
- Meet and exceed monthly, quarterly and annual sales objectives
- Participate in all product, sales, and process trainings & certifications to acquire and maintain the knowledge necessary to be effective
- Maintain accurate pipeline forecast and account-related details in Salesforce
- Meet with customers in person when needed (travel up to 20%)
- 5+ years of B2B sales experience with a track record of quota attainment and overachievement
- Ability to navigate Enterprise organizations and establish rapport and credibility with broad set of influencers
- Technical aptitude & business acumen to execute a professional enterprise sales cycle
- Exceptional drive to succeed and to produce consistent, sustainable results
- Experience selling SaaS offerings to business and IT decision makers preferred
- Familiarity with Marketing Automation, CRM, and go to market operations is preferred
- Bachelor's degree
Radius is an Equal Opportunity Employer.
Meet Some of Radius's Employees
As founder and CEO, Darian leads the entire Radius Team and sets a strategic vision and long-term goals for the future.
Back to top