Director of Engineering
Radius is a fast-growing, venture-backed startup in the heart of San Francisco. Radius applies advanced data science to deliver the freshest, most accurate, and most comprehensive view on 20M+ US companies―from small businesses to the largest enterprises. We build cutting-edge machine learning solutions that help our customers discover markets, acquire customers, and measure performance through an app that’s intuitive, secure, and enterprise-ready.
We're developing breakthrough technologies that make it easier for all companies – large and small, established and pioneering – to understand and do business with each other. Reporting to the SVP of Engineering, you will be responsible for Radius’ flagship application. We're looking for a great Director to lead all aspects of our application engineering and join our Radius family.
- Work with the executive team to shape product strategy and direction
- Collaborate with product managers and engineers to develop product roadmaps
- Work cross-functionally to ensure timely and high quality product development cycles
- Manage the Application teams of 10-15 engineers and managers
- Help the team grow their skills and careers
- Build a collaborative team culture
- Hire! Double the team over the next two years
- Focus on building technical depth
- Director-level experience in software development
- 10+ years of software development experience with experience in SaaS and developing Java
- 5+ years of people management experience
- A passion for the craft of product development and user experience
- Experience in agile environments
- Proven experience building and shipping enterprise software
- Experience in a startup environment
ADDITIONAL PREFERRED QUALIFICATIONS:
- Passionate about data driven enterprise products
- Natural curiosity to explore elegant technology solutions with new technologies and approach
- Is an active participant in meet-ups / groups related to: Data Analytics, Hadoop, Cloud Computing, Data Visualization, Data Mining, MapReduce, Machine Learning, High Scalability Computing, Predictive Analytics
Radius is an Equal Opportunity Employer.
Back to top