Director, Demand Generation
Radius is a fast-growing, venture-backed SaaS company in the heart of San Francisco. We are a team of 100+ passionate and successful employees that bring a wealth of experience and best practices from the most successful technology companies in the world. Together we are redefining the B2B Enterprise application landscape for Sales and Marketing organizations. Radius has combined Data and Intelligence into a single cloud-based platform that now fuels the CRM and Marketing Automation solutions for many of the top Companies in the US including First Data, Sam’s Club, DexYP, Square and many more.
We’re looking for a driven, passionate Director of Demand Generation to join a world class B2B marketing team and fuel our continued success to drive net new opportunities for Radius sales. The ideal candidate has experience with a broad range of programs, including email, webinars, social media, content programs and supporting outbound programs. Strong written and verbal communication skills and the ability to message effectively across different personas and buying stages will be key to achieving successful results in this role. This individual will partner with the Field Marketing, Product Marketing, Campaigns, BDR, and Sales teams to build quality pipeline.
- Translate goals into quality programs focused on driving net new pipeline, accelerating pipeline, and increasing close rates.
- Develop, execute, and manage an integrated, multi-touch demand generation plan and create qualified pipeline from marketing programs/channels including email, lead nurturing programs, joint programs with partners, webcasts, SEO, SEM, content syndication programs, etc.
- Fill the top of the sales funnel with new leads and nurture leads through the buyer’s journey with progressive and effective email and digital nurture programs and continually optimize for success.
- Continuously optimize program performance and quality by leveraging best practices in digital and email marketing including; digital asset design and layout, creative design, marketing copy, A/B testing, database segmentation to constantly refine learnings and improve performance.
- Work collaboratively with key cross-functional teams and contractors to ensure successful execution of programs, on time, including product marketing, marketing operations, web team/marketing design, Campaigns, field sales and external agencies (as needed).
- Ensure quality and creativity of our demand generation copywriting for ads, email, and abstracts.
- Support sales effectiveness for follow up on programs, including email templates, scripts, and campaign briefs.
- Collaborate with online marketing and program/campaign managers to drive net new leads through social and online paid channels and contribute to the growth of our business by driving profitable web-traffic into our marketing funnel.
- Understand and recommend ways to drive more lead conversions on the website through merchandising the site with campaign content, retargeting, personalization, etc. through the use of analytics, testing, and strategy.
- Support maintenance of database health, measure demand waterfall conversion and make recommendations on scoring model.
- Develop reporting and track overall program performance metrics from SFDC, website, and Marketo (conversion rates, webinar registrants, email program metrics, etc.); use data to drive investment decisions.
- Promote an editorial calendar of content and marketing assets that align with the customer journey and sales buying stages.
- 6+ years of marketing experience in B2B Marketing
- Analytical and metrics driven, with a desire to launch, learn, and iterate to continually improve programs
- The ability to communicate vision, strategy and tactics across multiple stakeholders, while being able to roll up sleeves and execute
- Proficiency with marketing automation platforms (Marketo, Eloqua, Pardot, etc), preferably Marketo
- Experience with SFDC, running reports, campaign management, SiriusDecisions best practices and lead management
- Experience in marketing technology and tracking and optimizing funnel conversion
- Strong communication and writing skills
- Outstanding attention to detail with superior time and project management skills
- Passion for, as well as interest in, being a thought leader in B2B marketing, a big plus
- Ability to manage multiple projects, set priorities and meet deadlines
- Bachelor’s degree
Radius is an Equal Opportunity Employer.
Back to top