Radius offers the best software platform for understanding and reaching today’s millions of small and mid-sized businesses in the U.S. The platform combines the most accurate, extensive and real-time data set (based on simulations of the US SMB economy) with enterprise-ready, secure, and intuitive software for companies that want to more efficiently understand, target, and engage with their customers. It is uniquely able to deliver the results of extremely sophisticated data science through a UI that was designed for direct use by marketers.
We're looking for an experienced DevOps Engineer to maintain and scale our big data acquisition infrastructure. Scalability, availability, and automation will be some of your major responsibilities. You’ll be working with a team with diverse expertise in designing and deploying distributed systems for information retrieval and large-scale data processing.
- Maintain and scale our big data acquisition infrastructure
- Assess the root cause of problem reports, replicate the situation in a test environment, and deploy fixes to production
- Propose new ways and technologies for automation
- Implement proper monitoring and alerts for running services
- 2+ years of DevOps experience
- Experience with maintaining a highly available and resilient infrastructure
- Hands-on experience with Docker
- Experience with CoreOS and Ubuntu
- Strong experience with Shell scripting (e.g., bash)
- Knowledge of at least one scripting language
- Experience with Git
Additional Preferred Skills:
- Hands-on experience with Kubernetes
- Experience with deploying Spark
- Good understanding of deploying Kafka
- Experience with Python
Radius is an Equal Opportunity Employer.
Back to top