Radius is a fast-growing, venture-backed startup in the heart of San Francisco. Radius applies advanced data science to deliver the freshest, most accurate, and most comprehensive view on 20M+ US companies―from small businesses to the largest enterprises. We build cutting-edge machine learning solutions that help our customers discover markets, acquire customers, and measure performance through an app that’s intuitive, secure, and enterprise-ready.
We're looking for an experienced DevOps Engineer to maintain and scale our big data acquisition infrastructure. Scalability, availability, and automation will be some of your major responsibilities. You’ll be working with a team with diverse expertise in designing and deploying distributed systems for information retrieval and large-scale data processing.
- Maintain and scale our big data acquisition infrastructure
- Assess the root cause of problem reports, replicate the situation in a test environment, and deploy fixes to production
- Propose new ways and technologies for automation
- Implement proper monitoring and alerts for running services
- 2+ years of DevOps experience
- Experience with maintaining a highly available and resilient infrastructure
- Hands-on experience with Docker
- Experience with CoreOS and Ubuntu
- Strong experience with Shell scripting (e.g., bash)
- Knowledge of at least one scripting language
- Experience with Git
Additional Preferred Qualifications:
- Hands-on experience with Kubernetes
- Experience with deploying Spark
- Good understanding of deploying Kafka
- Experience with Python
Radius is an Equal Opportunity Employer.
Back to top