Data Product Manager- Reporting
Radius is looking for a technical and data-oriented Data Product Manager to join our Reporting team. In this role, you’ll own the product vision for Reporting and work broadly across Radius, helping teams in multiple product lines and business functions to build and leverage this platform to deliver data science insights, analytics, and key business metrics. The Reporting team measures data quality with help from human evaluators and also runs data explorations and data science investigations on Radius Business Graph consisting of billions of data points. You have solid technical understanding, deep experience working with complex software systems and extensive experience with large datasets, machine learning, and CRM. You’ll work closely with our data scientists, data engineers, product managers, executives, and strong communication skills are needed. You can articulate a big vision and break it down into actionable steps.
- Work with internal product, engineering, and data science teams to help build and optimize machine learning models and perform experimental hypothesis testing on various predictive data signals
- Own the internal analytics platform to measure KPIs across Radius teams
- Act as a product owner in our Scrum development environment, including: owning roadmap, creating opportunity assessments, writing functional requirements and running sprint planning
- Collaborate cross functionally across customer success, support, marketing and teams
- Strong technical background with 4+ Product Management experience with a data science product
- Experience with one or more of these technologies: Big Data, Hadoop, Spark, Redshift or Machine Learning
- Exposure to platforms such as Amazon MTurk, CrowdFlower
- Experience with Agile methodologies such as Lean Startup, Scrum, etc.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Excessive entrepreneurial drive and / or recent startup experience preferred
- BS/BA in Computer Science or related field
Radius is an Equal Opportunity Employer.
Back to top