Data Intelligence Engineer
- Work on complex and custom requests from customers requiring data services support
- Utilize Python to access various data sources and tools used to query Radius Business Graph and backend systems
- Resolve customer issues that require in-depth analysis of large data sets
- Drive internal projects by analyzing data using statistical techniques to generate reports for teams across the organization
- Support sales team by performing various data analysis tasks for prospects
- Create and optimize existing processes for both customer requests and internal projects
- 1+ years hands on experience manipulating structured and unstructured data
- Passionate about modeling and computing
- Well versed in data visualization and exploratory data analysis
- Proven ability to deliver creative solutions for complex business problems.
- Previous experience with CRM and Marketing solutions like Salesforce, Marketo, Eloqua, etc.
- Experience using distributed platforms such as Hadoop or Spark
- Knowledge of algorithms and data structures
- BS Degree
Meet Some of Radius's Employees
VP of Strategic Accounts
Wes travels frequently to meet with prospects and customers. He creates positive business relationships and demonstrates how Radius’ data-driven predictive capabilities can help drive demand and revenue for marketers.
Back to top