Customer Marketing Manager
Radius is a fast-growing, venture-backed startup in the heart of San Francisco. We're developing breakthrough technologies that make it easier for all companies – large and small, established and pioneering – to understand and do business with each other.
We’re looking for an outgoing, passionate Customer Marketing Manager who will work to help turn our customers into advocates. Primary goals will include driving advocacy programs from customer content, videos, use case stories and references in addition to driving customer upsell, cross-sell and increasing customer retention. You will be proficient in using a mix of channels and marketing vehicles to nurture and develop long-term relationships, increase brand awareness, establish thought leadership and achieve on renewal and upsell KPIs. This individual will be a passionate storyteller with superior written and verbal communication skills.
- Author, curate, and promote customer content including case studies, videos, blogs, use case stories and quotes
- Serve as primary point of contact for managing customer communication and engagement to establish coordination of message and outreach frequency
- Work customer success, and product marketing to educate customers on new product updates and releases via monthly customer newsletter and other channels
- Own customer marketing strategy and programs focused on upsells, renewals and retention
- Partner with customer success to drive upsell and retention programs that are closely aligned with customer lifecycle
- Create customer advocacy channels including third-party customer reviews, organic social posts, and media coverage
- Become well-versed in customer data to identify behaviors that indicate possible lifecycle changes (e.g., churn, stickiness)
- Identify customer speakers and references, assist with the management of customer advisory board.
- 3-5 years professional experience in a customer-facing and relationship marketing role
- Proven track record of creating and executing highly successful marketing campaigns
- Ability to build relationships directly with customers and turn customers into advocates
- Outstanding listening skills, and keen ability to translate complexity into simple and intuitive communications
- Exceptional writing and editing skills
- Strong cross-functional stakeholder communications and engagement experience
- Sharp eye for detail and proven project management skills
- Comfort with a fast-paced, dynamic, start-up environment; willing to roll up your sleeves to get the job done
- Marketo/SFDC skills a plus
- Familiarity with B2B Marketing technology and SaaS is a plus
- BA/BS degree required
Radius is an Equal Opportunity Employer.
Back to top