Radius is a fast-growing, venture-backed SaaS company in the heart of San Francisco. We are a team of 150+ passionate and successful employees that bring a wealth of experience and best practices from the most successful technology companies in the world. Together we are redefining the B2B Enterprise application landscape for Sales and Marketing organizations. Radius has combined Data and Intelligence into a single cloud-based platform that now fuels the CRM and Marketing Automation solutions for many of the top Companies in the US including American Express, First Data, Sam’s Club, Discover, Amazon and many more.
We are looking for a talented and creative attorney who is passionate about working on sophisticated contracts and driving business. In this role, you will have the opportunity to work with engineers, product managers, account executives and the marketing team, along with significant exposure to the management team. We are looking for someone with strong communication and analytical skills, excellent negotiating acumen and drafting proficiency. As the Corporate Counsel at Radius, you will operate as a part of a small and agile team and work closely with our internal business partners to provide practical and productive legal advice.
- Draft, review, negotiate and manage a wide range of legal agreements.
- Support the implementation of Radius’ privacy program, including evaluating data protection provisions of our commercial contracts and vendor agreements, drafting and implementing internal- and external-facing policies, and overseeing compliance with stated policies.
- Collaborate with engineering and product teams to advise on product compliance with applicable laws and regulations in relevant areas, including privacy, security, consumer protection, open source licensing, and payments.
- Support other internal teams, as needed.
- Respond to a wide variety of legal matters, such as user actions, trademark issues and customer support-related issues.
- Identify and implement a data management system where contract terms and other critical data is easily accessible and comparable across contracts
- Contribute to Legal team initiatives to increase the efficiency and operations of the group through the development and improvement of systems, standardized agreements and best practice procedures.
- 5+ years of transactional experience and experience advising technology companies on developing internal policies and controls.
- Experience counseling companies on privacy and data security issues.
- Substantive experience drafting and negotiating complex legal agreements.
- Experience working in the software and technology industry and general knowledge of the cloud/SaaS industry.
- Experience working with venture-backed private companies, preferred.
- Superior verbal and written communication and analytical skills, coupled with the ability to resolve complex issues in creative and effective ways.
- Current member in good standing with the CA bar.
Radius is an Equal Opportunity Employer.
Meet Some of Radius's Employees
As founder and CEO, Darian leads the entire Radius Team and sets a strategic vision and long-term goals for the future.
Back to top