- Draft, review, negotiate and manage a wide range of legal agreements.
- Support the implementation of Radius’ privacy program, including evaluating data protection provisions of our commercial contracts and vendor agreements, drafting and implementing internal- and external-facing policies, and overseeing compliance with stated policies.
- Collaborate with engineering and product teams to advise on product compliance with applicable laws and regulations in relevant areas, including privacy, security, consumer protection, open source licensing, and payments.
- Support other internal teams, as needed.
- Respond to a wide variety of legal matters, such as user actions, trademark issues and customer support-related issues.
- Identify and implement a data management system where contract terms and other critical data is easily accessible and comparable across contracts
- Contribute to Legal team initiatives to increase the efficiency and operations of the group through the development and improvement of systems, standardized agreements and best practice procedures.
- 5+ years of transactional experience and experience advising technology companies on developing internal policies and controls.
- Experience counseling companies on privacy and data security issues.
- Substantive experience drafting and negotiating complex legal agreements.
- Experience working in the software and technology industry and general knowledge of the cloud/SaaS industry.
- Experience working with venture-backed private companies, preferred.
- Superior verbal and written communication and analytical skills, coupled with the ability to resolve complex issues in creative and effective ways.
- Current member in good standing with the CA bar.
Meet Some of Radius's Employees
Darian is an entrepreneur who worked at Facebook and eBay after studying computer science and philosophy at UC Berkeley—before co-founding Radius.
Back to top