Radius is a fast-growing, venture-backed SaaS company in the heart of San Francisco. We are a team of 150+ passionate and successful employees that bring a wealth of experience and best practices from the most successful technology companies in the world. Together we are redefining the B2B Enterprise application landscape for Sales and Marketing organizations. Radius has combined Data and Intelligence into a single cloud-based platform that now fuels the CRM and Marketing Automation solutions for many of the top Companies in the US including American Express, First Data, Sam’s Club, Discover, Amazon and many more.
Our organization is rapidly growing and we’re looking for a strong Controller to join our team and drive financial reporting excellence across the organization. Reporting to the VP Finance, in this role, you will lead all accounting operations, build the Finance team to scale with the business needs, partner with FP&A on managing budgets, and be a strategic partner to the management team on the accounting implications of all initiatives. The ideal candidate will have strong public accounting and industry experience in the SaaS space.
- Manage accounting monthly close operations, tax, and financial reporting including the daily activities for GL, AP, AR, revenue recognition, and equity administration
- Lead the entire Accounting function and responsible for building out a high performance accounting function to scale with the business
- Drive the initial financial audit for the company and going forward, build strong auditor relationships, and partner internally to support operational and compliance programs
- Evaluate new technical accounting developments and recommend appropriate actions including driving process improvement at all levels of the company
- Prepare internal and external financial reporting for management team review, board meetings, and investor presentationsLead the efforts to identify and implement the appropriate ERP and other systems to support the company's growth
- Assist FP&A in refining department-level budgeting including meeting with different team leads to discuss actual spend vs. planned spend
- Partner with the management team on other strategic business initiatives including the evaluation of accounting implications for these decisions
- 10+ years of progressive accounting management experience, including experience at a major public accounting firm
- Industry experience in the SaaS industry and related revenue recognition criteria
- Strong understanding of GAAP and technical accounting
- Excellent analytical and problem solving skills, strong experience with Excel and related tools, exposure to FP&A is preferred
- Outstanding communication skills, both written and verbal, with strong presentation skills
- Track record of building and developing high performance accounting teams in a fast paced organization
- Bachelor’s Degree in Accounting required
- CPA and experience with Netsuite preferred
Radius is an Equal Opportunity Employer.
Meet Some of Radius's Employees
As founder and CEO, Darian leads the entire Radius Team and sets a strategic vision and long-term goals for the future.
Back to top