Supervisor, Media Planning
Who you are:
You know media! You are a strong partner for the Media Planning and Client Services team and you put the needs of our clients first. You are passionate about developing insights based on your analysis of the numbers to make our clients' business successful. It's about client satisfaction, and the direct product of your work will have a large impact on that level of satisfaction. You will want to engage in self-development and you are driven to engage cross-functionally in a fun-filled environment with awesome coworkers.
What you will do:
- Lead the creation of media plans based on client brief. Supervise the creation of media specific documents such as, media plans and weekly optimization reports.
- Partner with media buying team to identify and secure inventory that has exceptional value for clients.
- Create media specific media strategy documents such as objectives and strategies and POV's. Manage and make recommendations for optimization of campaigns at all levels; across channels, partners, placements, products and creative concepts to deliver optimal performance.
- Produce engaging campaign analysis for clients, demonstrating the effectiveness of planning, testing and media optimization. Utilize appropriate planning tools to make informed decisions and predict campaign impact.
- Provide guidance to media planners and assistant planners. Continually provide on the job training for planners and assistant planners
- Maintain knowledge of new and emerging media and technologies to continually enhance campaign execution.
- Develop client-facing POVs on industry trends. Continually improve client correspondence and interactions skills.
- Maintain high level of work quality; master writing skills and presentation skills.
- Exemplify R2C Group Core Values.
- Other tasks and duties as assigned.
Who we are:
Welcome to the most data-driven creative and media agency you will ever meet. It's all about performance. We link brand strategy, creative and production to dynamic media buying and advanced analytics—achieving unbeatable success for our clients. We have proven that it is possible to deliver on both sales and branding without making sacrifices. We call it Transactional Brand Building. With about 200 employees, we have offices in Portland, OR, San Francisco, Philadelphia, and Providence. More information is available at www.r2cgroup.com.
Your career is off to a successful start and you have 5+ years' experience with a bachelor's degree in advertising or marketing, or combined equivalent experience and relevant training. You have a broad skill set with preferred experience related to print, broadcast and direct response advertising. You will be detail oriented with strong communication skills. Finally, you are passionate about mentorship. As you move up, along comes the responsibility to help mentor those around you; this will be a part of your role as well.
Meet Some of R2C Group's Employees
Group Creative Director
Karen shapes the overall creative vision of all client projects by finessing the look and feel—and long-term strategy—of each masterpiece that leaves the R2C Group office.
Back to top