Supervisor, Digital Media
At a glance:
This is a mid-level level position who will be an integral part of our Digital Media team and help build and transform the way we buy and integrate Digital Media for our clients.
What does a Digital Media Supervisordo at R2C Group?
- Provide day-to-day strategic digital media planning and executional leadership to clients and internal team members.
- Steward media campaigns by providing insights and optimization recommendations.
- Research and gather appropriate information, pre, during and post buy.
- Use the following tools and technologies: DSP's, Facebook, DCM trafficking and reporting, measurement tools and attribution technologies.
- Drive programmatic campaign management and optimization.
- Create and present Digital Media plans.
- Act as the primary point person for digital media planning and execution.
- Be the main point of contact for client campaigns, managing the planning, implementation and tracking.
- Own media campaign logistics through the entire campaign from planning to execution.
- Constantly be looking for new strategic and creative ways to optimize campaigns.
- Work closely with internal teams including offline media, analytics and creative.
- Prepare performance decks for client status update meetings.
- Maintain and manage the workload of your team.
- Lead your team to drive and capitalize on innovation and meet tight deadlines
- Build partnerships with external and internal partners.
- Keen ability to dive into the details to accomplish a project.
- Contribute to the on-going growth of the Digital Media team including planning, training and skill development.
- Act as a key extension of the Digital Media team.
What makes a great Digital Media Supervisor at R2C Group?
- 3-5 years' experience digital media experience.
- Bachelor's degree or equivalent amount of experience.
- Advertising Agency experience is a plus.
- Paid Search experience a plus.
- Technical knowledge of digital media in all of its forms including display, paid social, paid search, video and programmatic platforms.
- Willingness to go above and beyond for your clients' needs including travel when necessary and some extended work days.
- Leadership and cross-functional team experience.
- Engage with media data and analytics to provide insights and recommendations.
- Creative and strategic problem solver.
- Strong project management skills.
- Proficient in Microsoft Office - strengths in Excel and PowerPoint are a must.
- Appreciation of R2C Group's Core Values.
Why work at R2C Group?
- We do a thing we call Transactional Brand Building. That is, we deliver on our clients' brand and sales objectives at the same time, with the same work and the same media plan. We measure our clients' sales results daily - per transaction, so you and your clients can see the tangible results of your work. It's an exhilarating standard to live up to.
- There are about 220 of us, so we're big enough to handle major projects, but small enough that we all know each other.
- We are collaborative. We care about, appreciate, and respect each other. No throwing under buses.
- Transparency. We all know how the company is doing and where we're going, collectively and individually.
- We have a large and diverse roster of clients, and we get our revenue from a variety of sources, so we're built for stability.
- You'll get to work on a variety of accounts, with different team members, so you'll never be bored.
- We are privately held, so we answer only to our clients and to each other.
Back to top